Surprising Trivia about Pimples
- 80% of ALL people between the ages of 11 and 30 have acne breakouts! Yup, you are not alone. Pimples plague us all and more often than not, often at the most inopportune times.
- There is no way to prevent a pimple from forming. Ouch. That sucks, BUT there is a way to hide it. Check out: www.TheyHatePimples.com to see how you can cover up the pimple with Zit Camouflage for Guys)
- Some guy in 1651 claimed he cured his pimple by putting salt in his socks because it cooled his body temperature. The pimple disappeared in 14 days. They may not have been that high tech in the 17th century, but we are pretty sure anything will make a pimple disappear in 14 days. It’s called the cure of “time”!
- Using acne medication can make your pimples even worse. Overusing your pimple meds can flare up your pimples and even cause acne scars. Not to mention that acne meds can’t get rid of pimples fast. The fastest way to get rid of zits fast is to cover them up. That’s why we invented They Hate Pimples- Zit Camouflage for Guys
- Zits are not caused by your immoderate greasy pizza consumption. Who knew? It turns out you can eat all the doughnuts you want, you just may want to have our pack of Zit Camouflage for Guys in your pocket. It looks like a puck and it fits nicely in your pocket.
- Drinking a potion of menthol and sulfur was thought to be an excellent way to get rid of pimples fast. It has one minor side effect…profuse diarrhea. Why torture yourself with voodoo elixirs when you can cover up your pimple with They Hate Pimples- Zit Camouflage for Guys.
- Pimple breakouts will not improve by washing your face often! We were kind of shocked when we found this out. It turns out that over-washing dries out your skin and can make your acne even worse. We are not saying stop washing your face, just don’t do it 10 times a day. Either way, you need a cover up for those unfortunate pimple emergencies. Learn more about our product at: http://www.theyhatepimples.com/pimple-product-info.html